PUBLICITY / PR
- Create strategic PR plans for each individual artist with an action timeline on agreed upon support duration. This will be based on each artist’s upcoming shows, tours, music releases, etc.
- Develop all press materials, including, but not limited to press releases announcing tour dates, a new single, new album, launch of an EP, etc.; media pitches; key messages; and media alerts sharing details of updating shows and private media shows
- Conduct proactive and reactive media outreach to local and national consumer and music trade media for each artist based on their individual genre needs and upcoming initiatives
- Media train each artist and create talking points for each initiative and media interview opportunity
- Monitor for each artist’s media coverage and report in real time
- Monitor relevant news trend and target audience to stay on the forefront of the industry and identify opportunistic media opportunities
- Provide results and ongoing progress updates in real time
- Recommend social media posts to amplify press coverage
- Participate in brainstorms
- If needed, identify PR staff for facilitation of on-site media interviews
- Work hand in hand with you, the client on all the above
We can also assist you in developing 360 marketing campaigns and if/when we have budget, we can help create media buying plans as well as support in identifying possible brand partnerships and sponsorship opportunities. We also enjoy and have been successful at executing gorilla marketing campaigns. Additionally, we work closely with an emerging social media analytics company and can utilize them to pull backend analytics not provided by the social media channels to help understand what content is resonating with your followers on each platform.